[ic] Changing the number of products listed per page?

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Tue Aug 3 12:16:23 EDT 2004

Kip Lawrence wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have a working 5.2 interchanged store based off of the foundation
> demo. Would anyone be able to tell me how to change the number of
> products listed per search page? It currently is listing 50 products per
> page.

Hi Kip,

I just figured this out myself and I'm happy to share this with you :)
Open /usr/local/interchange/catalog_before.cfg (asuming you installed
from src).
Look for 'sub bar_link' and scroll further down until you find a line
starting with push @out.
In that section make a new line 'push @out, "ml=10";' (without the
quotes, and assuming you want 10 articles). So, depending on where you
want to insert your entry, it could look like this:

			for(@items) {
				my ($col, $string) = split /\s*=\s*/;
				push @out, "sf=$col";
				push @out, "se=$string";