[ic] Changing the number of products listed per page?

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Tue Aug 3 16:24:23 EDT 2004

At 12:41 PM 8/3/2004, you wrote:

>>>The weird thing is that I not only re-started interchange... when that
>>>didn't work I restarted the machine. Any more ideas?
>>>
>>>I've noticed with some files (countries.txt) I have to delete the
>>>countries.sql file then re-start interchange. Could it be something like that?
>>

>>No, that would not apply here. Are you doing a timed-build of the sidebar
>>area? That could delay the change taking effect...
>>
>>- Ed
>
>The truth be told... I don't know if I'm doing a timed-build of the
>sidebar area. How can I tell?  In the category_vertical_tree I am. I do
>not see where to set a timed-build for the whole sidebar area.
>
>Thanks,
>Kip

That's the component you would be concerned about with regards to
timed-build: category_vertical or category_vertical_tree (whichever one you
are using). Turn it off if you are going to be making changes which affect
the output of this component.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax