[ic] mv_form_profile *=required problem

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 13:10:59 EDT 2004

In the last page of my multi-page checkout I have an
mv_form_profile that makes all of the previously
mandatory checkout values required.  This is to make
sure the customer is submitting all of the necessary
information with their order.  There are 18 required
values and the validation fails even though all of the
values are displayed right there on that page.  The
following code:

[error all="1" show_error="1" joiner="-"]

returns this after the failed validation:

blank-blank-blank... 18 times

I can't seem to figure out what is wrong.  Does anyone
have any pointers?

- Grant