[ic] secure submission or not based on button

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 13:15:44 EDT 2004

I have two submission buttons on my shopping cart
page.  One recalculates the cart's contents and
returns to the shopping cart page, and one goes to the
checkout page.  I want the form to be submitted
securely (https nextpage) if the checkout button is
clicked, but not securely if the recalculate button is
clicked.  Is this possible?  I'm guessing it isn't
since secure or not seems to be defined for the entire
form in its action.

- Grant