[ic] Pre Checkout Page

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Aug 6 13:39:42 EDT 2004

Quoting AirDelights.com (airdelights at earthlink.net):
> Hello,
>
>   Hope someone can help with this.  I need to set up a page or pop up box
> between the cart display and the checkout page to ask the customer for their
> zip code.  Ideally when the customer clicks the checkout button on the cart
> display page, a pop up box would open requesting the customers zip code.
> Once the customer enters their zip code they are taken into the checkout
> page and the correct shipping fee's are then displayed for shipping to their
> zip code.
>
> Does anyone use something like this, or know how I can set this up on my
> interchange cart?

Why an error-prone popup? Why not just a page like

	http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/ord/country

except for the zip code?

If you have the zip.txt database, you can even pre-set their city
and state once they get to the next page.

--
Mike Heins

There's nothing sweeter than life nor more precious than time.
-- Barney