[ic] secure submission or not based on button

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Aug 6 18:35:39 EDT 2004

Quoting k (palazani at gmx.net):

> >Yes, the AlwaysSecure links work great, but
> >AlwaysSecure doesn't seem to kick in with form
> >submission and mv_nextpage.
> >

> Yes, you are right. That was the reason why I am using the link, but I
> forgot about it, now its back ;-)

You can make your forms honor AlwaysSecure by using the modern:

    <form action="[process href=the_next_page]">
    <input type=hidden name=mv_action value=refresh>

Instead of the older:

    <form action="[process]">
    <input type=hidden name=mv_todo value=refresh>
    <input type=hidden name=mv_nextpage value=the_next_page>

--
Mike Heins

Software axiom: Lack of speed kills.