[ic] secure submission or not based on button

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 20:31:44 EDT 2004

--- Mike Heins <mike at perusion.com> wrote:

> Quoting k (palazani at gmx.net):
> > >
> > >Yes, the AlwaysSecure links work great, but
> > >AlwaysSecure doesn't seem to kick in with form
> > >submission and mv_nextpage.
> > >

> > Yes, you are right. That was the reason why I am
> using the link, but I
> > forgot about it, now its back ;-)
> >

> You can make your forms honor AlwaysSecure by using
> the modern:
>
>     <form action="[process href=the_next_page]">
>     <input type=hidden name=mv_action value=refresh>
>
> Instead of the older:
>
>     <form action="[process]">
>     <input type=hidden name=mv_todo value=refresh>
>     <input type=hidden name=mv_nextpage
> value=the_next_page>

I now have this:

<form action="[process href='shopping_cart']"
method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="mv_action" value="refresh"
/>

along with:

<input type="submit" value="Checkout" name="mv_click"
/>

and:

[set name="Checkout"]mv_nextpage=checkout[/set]

Clicking either button goes to the correct page, but
the page is always /shopping_cart and is always http
in spite of:

AlwaysSecure checkout

Am I doing this right?

- Grant