[ic] admin interface and checkout fail

Dan Carl danc at bspmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:59:30 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg" <greg at valuemedia.com>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [ic] admin interface and checkout fail

> Dan Carl wrote:
>
> >I am not running suexec.
> >As long foundation file and the vlink program are SUID I shouldn't need
> >run suexec, correct?
> >I thought maybe it was a socket problem soI tried starting the server via
> >bin/interchange -r SocketPerms=0666  and I got the same error.
> >What else to check?

Thanks for giving a place to look.
It makes sense that apache's not serving the pages that would normally be
secure.
I wanted to start with just getting the foundation store running without
sercuring it.
I do have SSL on this machine but I use it on another virtual host.(ie
ssl.mydomain.com)
Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.44 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_jk/1.2.2
mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.2b1
Here's my httpd.conf snip
<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80>
ServerAdmin webmaster at mydomain.com
DocumentRoot /domain/mydomain/htdocs
ServerName ic.mydomain.com
ErrorDocument 404 /index.html
ErrorLog /domain/mydomain/logs/error_log
CustomLog /domain/mydomain/logs/access_log common
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/www/cgi-bin/
<Directory /var/www/cgi-bin/>
                AllowOverride None
                Options ExecCGI