[ic] admin interface and checkout fail

Benjamin Baez bbaez at biospectra.com
Thu Aug 12 19:51:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

I had the same problem using Fedora Core 1 and 2 on three separate systems.  I
had posted a message on the list, but unfortunately the suggestions didn't
work.

I believe it may be due to DOS type carriage returns (^M) present in the PERL
script.  I didn't find any, but I only sampled a few files.  gzip can remove
the DOS returns,  I think I followed the readme instructions to unpack.

gzip -dc interchange-5.2.0.tar.gz | tar xvf -

I was using 'tar zxvf interchange-5.2.0.tar.gz' when I was having problems.

Interchange then worked on all three systems with unpacking being the only
difference in my method of setup.

Ben Baez