[ic] HTMLarea as a widget

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Fri Aug 13 01:45:18 EDT 2004

Quoting anirudh (anirudh at spitze.co.nz):
> Hi,
> How can I use HTMLarea as widget in Admin UI. Suppose instead of providing
> Text Area in Product Items Detailed Description I want to add HTMLarea. Is
> it possible if yes how ? Help appreciated

With 5.3 from CVS, you just install it at DOCROOT/htmlarea and then go
to the table-editor widget selection and put in "Rich Text" for the
widget type.

The widget is at

and probably will work with some earlier versions, though I won't guarantee
it. There are docs in the widget file.

Mike Heins

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman