[ic] Quantity Pricing (please help)

rbragg redhat at rickbragg.net
Sun Aug 15 18:03:37 EDT 2004

Hello;

I know that I have asked this before, but this is realy becoming an
issue with my clients...

I have upgraded from 4.8 to 5.0 and it seems that this is when the
problem started.

The [price code=[item-code] quantity=5] tag does not work anymore. It
use to, and now it does not.

Here is a test page that I made:
http://www.javahutroasters.com/cgi/javahut/scan/mp=coffee-test.html

notice that all the quantity prices are the same! Its as if I am just
using [price code=[item-code]]!  However, if you order 5 or more pounds,
of any coffee, the price changes! So this means that quantity pricing IS
working! its the "price tag" that is not.

What could this be, and how should I go about fixing this? There is
nothing is the error log.

Thanks
Rick