[ic] Send welcome email new account registration

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Wed Aug 18 10:07:36 EDT 2004

At 07:12 PM 8/17/2004, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I want interchange to send the customer an email when they
>register for an account on my site.  Similar to what is done with
>the mail_receipt.  Does anyone have a usertag for this or what do
>I need to do?
>
>Thanks,
>Bryan

It could be a simple as modifying the form profile for the new account
registration to pass them through a new page which sends the email when the
new account is created, then takes them to the account.html page (which is
what is displayed now). Of course at that point, the only info they have
entered is their username and password. If you want to instead send the
email after they have entered all details, you'll need to work on the
profile for the account.html page instead.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax