[ic] price tag no longer works with quantity arg.

rbragg redhat at rickbragg.net
Wed Aug 18 12:16:40 EDT 2004

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) wrote:
> At 03:33 PM 8/17/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Hello;
>>
>> I have this in my results page:
>> [price code=[item-code] quantity=5]
>> This tag does not work anymore. It use to, and now it does not.
>> Quantity pricing DOES WORK however.
>>
>> Here is a test page that I made:
>> http://www.javahutroasters.com/cgi/javahut/scan/mp=coffee-test.html
>>
>> Notice that all the quantity prices are the same! Its as if I am just
>> using [price code=[item-code]]!  However, if you order 5 or more
>> pounds, of any coffee, the price changes! So this means that quantity
>> pricing IS working! its the "price tag" that is not.
>>
>> What could this be, and how should I go about fixing this? There is
>> nothing is the error log.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Rick
>

> What does your CommonAdjust string look like? Be sure to check
> etc/after.cfg as well as catalog.cfg. And are you certain you have
> proper entries for the item in question in your pricing table?
>
> - Ed

> New Media E.M.S.              Technology Solutions for Business
> 11630 Fair Oaks Blvd., #250   eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
> Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
> (916) 961-0446                http://www.newmediaems.com
> (866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax

Thanks Ed!

I think that these are OK, Like a said the q pricing DOES work if I
order. I'm just trying to SHOW these prices to people before they put
anything in their cart.

Sorry for posting this, it's a bit long but I am really in need of help!

Here is what is in my catalog.cfg file:

CommonAdjust <<EOF,
         pricing:price_group,q5,q30:,
         ;:price,
         ;:price:mv_sku,
         ;$,
         ==:options
EOF

And Here is my "after.cfg" file

AutoModifier gift_cert
FractionalItems Yes

Profile dealer <<EOR
{
         CommonAdjust => <<EOF,

                 dealerpricing:price_group,q50:,
                 ;:wholesale,
                 ;:wholesale:mv_sku,
                 ;$,
                 ==:options
EOF
         NonTaxableField => 'nontaxable',
}
EOR

Profile distributor <<EOR
{
         CommonAdjust => <<EOF,

                 dealerpricing:price_group,q50:,
                 ;:wholesale,
                 ;:wholesale:mv_sku,
                 ;$,
                 ==:options,
                 -10%
EOF
         NonTaxableField => 'nontaxable',
}
EOR

Profile default <<EOR
{
         CommonAdjust => <<EOF,

                 pricing:price_group,q5,q30:,
                 ;:price,
                 ;:price:mv_sku,
                 ;$,
                 ==:options
EOF
         NonTaxableField => 'nontaxable',
}
EOR

Profile default NonTaxableField
Profile default PriceField 0

CommonAdjust <<EOF,
         pricing:price_group,q5,q30:,
         ;:price,
         ;:price:mv_sku,
         ;$,
         ==:options
EOF

#CommonAdjust   :sale_price, ;:price, ;$, ==:options
PriceField     0

Replace ProductFiles
ProductFiles   products options