[ic] Does anyone use Skipjack anymore?

Marty Tennison marty at sediva.com
Fri Aug 20 10:34:52 EDT 2004

Hi Group,

Just a follow up to my email a few days ago asking for feedback about
peoples experience with Skipjack.  We are thinking about moving one of
our sites to the Skipjack transaction network but wanted to get some
peoples opinion before we make the decision.

One of the reasons I'm asking is because the skipjack sales team seams
to have fallen off the face of the earth and cannot be reached by email
or phone.  So I'm a little concerned that there may be a shakeup going
on there.

Does anyone use Skipjack anymore?  If so, could you share your opinion
on their service and support?   If you moved to another gateway, can you
share your experiences about that?

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Marty Tennison <marty at sediva.com>