[ic] Does anyone use Skipjack anymore?

Greg greg at valuemedia.com
Fri Aug 20 14:22:16 EDT 2004

Marty Tennison wrote:

>Hi Group,
>
>Just a follow up to my email a few days ago asking for feedback about
>peoples experience with Skipjack.  We are thinking about moving one of
>our sites to the Skipjack transaction network but wanted to get some
>peoples opinion before we make the decision.
>
>One of the reasons I'm asking is because the skipjack sales team seams
>to have fallen off the face of the earth and cannot be reached by email
>or phone.  So I'm a little concerned that there may be a shakeup going
>on there.
>
>Does anyone use Skipjack anymore?  If so, could you share your opinion
>on their service and support?   If you moved to another gateway, can you
>share your experiences about that?
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Marty,

We still use Skipjack.  We have used it for about 2 years.  Have not had
any issues with them, but not overly impressed either.  The merchant
interface is a little clunky, but workable.  We have not had any reason
to try and contact them as things have been pretty error free.  So other
than the fact the we use them, and they are still billing us for the
monthly service, not much else to report.

Greg

--
Greg Hanson
Perusion