[ic] Obtaining admin pages

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Aug 26 21:06:16 EDT 2004

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 alexei at corvin.com wrote:

> >>I have no access to admin pages to copy them and edit. My virtual
> >>hosting provider not support Interchange.
> >>
> >>Where I can find and download default admin pages for Interchange
> >>4.9.3?
> >>
> >>Anybody can mail them to me or point link? Or another solution.
>
> As I understand you offer me to install IC. I know such solution but
> for this time I have no possibility to install Linux and IC on my
> windows machine that I use for developing.
>
> Just need copies of admin pages urgently...

Interchange 4.9.3 wasn't formally released (just nightly builds or CVS
snapshots), but 4.9.2 was and should be pretty compatible. Interchange
4.9.4 introduced the new admin that was released in 5.0, so it wouldn't be
what you want.

You can grab the tarball of 4.9.2 here:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/4.9/tar/interchange-4.9.2.tar.gz

Or you can get individual IC 4.9.2 admin pages out of CVS:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/dist/lib/UI/pages/admin/?only_with_tag=REL_4_9_2

Jon

--
Jon Jensen