[ic] Duplicate Shipping Emails

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Sun Aug 29 08:16:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

Since downgrading from a recent nightly build to 5.2, I've noticed that when
I opt to ship an orderline to a customer from the UI, they receive two "Your
item has shipped" emails.  I also had the same problem when I first went to
5.2, thus the reason I started going for the nightly builds instead.  This
appears to be catalogue specific as I have another one running on the same
server that only sends out a single ship_notice, as expected.

Could someone please point in the right direction to fixing this so that
only one ship_notice is sent?

Regards, Ade.