[ic] what gives? "You have been unsubscribed from the interchange-users mailing list"

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 17:28:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I just got a message from the
listserver address saying that;

"You have been unsubscribed from the interchange-users mailing list"

and then another message that goes on to say that I have been unsubscribed due
to excessive bounces.

But as far as I know my mail is working fine. Is there a list admin that could
send me a copy of the bounces, or as I guess that they have been going back to
the listserv address, everyone might have got one.

Thnx,

Tom H