[ic] I will gladly pay someone to help me get Interchange installed

Bill Jones wljone00 at kenetek.com
Tue Aug 31 14:13:53 EDT 2004

I have been fighting Interchange for over a year now and will gladly pay
someone to help me get Interchange installed correctly.  I've emailed
two companies who supposedly specialize in Interchange and did not even
receive the courtesy of a reply.  I have modest needs; I need to create
and serve several catalogs from a dedicated Debian Linux server, so I
need the makecat script to function reliably. If you are intimately
familiar with Interchange and want to make some money, please contact
me.

Thanks,

Bill Jones