[ic] undefined catalog error

Tom tom at ecnow.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 06:02:00 EST 2004

> music at labyrinth.net.au wrote:
> >> I just installed Interchange 5.2 on my Debian box. I created a new
> >> catalog with makecat and can access the main site. When clicking on
> >> "customer entrance" or "admin interface" I get a "Undefined catalog:
> >> /cgi-bin/ic/test" error message.

I have a similar problem with the 5.2 rpm file on Fedora core 2 for new catalogs made
with makecat. (The foundation catalog seems to be working fine)

However I don't have a /etc/interchange folder for config, nor does it appear that
features.cfg has been installed as part of the rpm anywhere.

How did you troubleshoot to find out that problem?

Cheers,

Tom