[ic] Interchange-doc-5.2.0 not included in the site search

Gary Norton gnorton at broadgap.com
Mon Dec 13 16:53:51 EST 2004

Much to my chagrin I noticed a link to 5.2 documentation in one of
Greg's posts. I had not realized that the Reference Guides had been
updated. It has been so long since I referred to the guides because I
typically just use the search feature.

Upon further digging I noticed that the search box on the left of the
page (not the swish or google search) is not parsing the content of the
new 5.2 documentation.

For example, if you search on RobotUA you won't find it on the site,
however it is available at the following URL:

Is there any chance we can these new reference guides included in the
site search?

Gary Norton
Desk: (801) 763-8056 x22
Cell: (801) 368-7826