[ic] The "area" sub called from category_vertical component

Ethan Rowe ethan at endpoint.com
Wed Dec 15 08:16:13 EST 2004

Does anybody know where the "area" sub called from the old
"category_vertical" component (I believe this was in Foundation in
pre-4.8 days) is defined?  The sub is called via a loop (with prefix "box"):

There are other subs called in there too, a sub called "cat".

I'm having trouble finding the definition.  It doesn't appear to be in
the catalog_before.cfg or catalog_after.cfg, or in any include files.

Ethan Rowe
End Point Corporation
ethan at endpoint.com