[ic] Newbie Question

Steve interchange at bojanglesdesign.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 13:59:11 EST 2004

Melisa,

You need to specify your required fields in an 'order profile' in either:
- 'profiles.order' in your catalog's 'etc' directory
or
- 'catalog.cfg' in your catalog's root directory
and then reconfigure your catalog so the changes are applied.

If you don't have FTP access you may be able to use the Admin UI.

Steve