[ic] Tree Menu Question

Jim Ratte jim at recreationalmobility.com
Tue Dec 28 08:17:48 EST 2004

Morning everyone,

I've just started playing around a bit with the tree menu. I understand what
is happening and how it works, here's the question:

When I view the tree menu on a page, + and - images are not on the menu at all
as shown with the live demo. I've checked the live demo image locations, and
placed them into the same images folder as they were not there. Do I need to
add some code somewhere for this to work?

Here's a link to view what I'm referring to:

Were using IC 5.2.0
Jim Ratte
Recreational Mobility