[ic] interchange using item_option_old.html to process options

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 20:31:10 EST 2004

Hi,

I've been adding some options to my products and have noticed that interchange
is still using the old style;

 No Options
 Simple Options
 Matrix Options, one widget
 Matrix Options, separate widgets
 Modular Options

rather than the format that appears in the demo;
 No Options
 Matrix Options
 Old Interchange 4.8 Options
 Simple Options

There are also a number of problems with how that was implemented, ie I often
get 500 errors from integrity check, and also with some variations on options.

Is there a switch I have missed somewhere in the install.

ps. its a fresh interchange 5.0.0 tar ball running on redhat linux with a non-
threaded perl compiled to replace the one shipped with redhat 8.0

Cheers in advance for any help.

T.