[ic] Contacting Sprint

Sprint replies at sprintreplies.com
Sun Feb 8 07:44:04 EST 2004

Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue
with Sprint. Unfortunately, you have reached a site
that does not handle Sprint correspondence. Your
current email will not be forwarded.

Please follow these instructions to have your question
answered as quickly as possible.

For current Sprint customers with PCS Service:
* Access our website by using the following link and
  instructions that follow:
	http://www.sprintpcs.com
* Log on to your account
* Select the "My Plan" icon at the top of the page
* Select the "Ask a Question" link on the left side
  of the page

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have
caused.

If you do not wish to continue receiving email
communications from us, you can unsubscribe by scrolling
to the bottom of the original communication and clicking
on the unsubscribe link.

Only Sprint built the largest all-digital, all-PCS
nationwide network with advanced multimedia services
reaching more than 230 million
people for clarity you can see and hear.