[ic] Problem getting off the list

Rene Hertell rene at hertell.com
Sun Feb 8 14:55:46 EST 2004

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004, Jack Gates wrote:
> I have gone to icdevgroup.org and have followed the links and
> instructions to be removed from the list.  I have also sent the owner
> of the list nearly two dozens requests.  I am still on the list.  Maybe
> if I send this e-mail to the list every time I get e-mail from the list
> then maybe some one who can get my address off the list will do so since
> all the correct channels are not working.

Are you retarded or what's your problem? EVERY email from this list
contains a link to a page where you can change your options for
this list.

 Rene

ps. A small hint: scroll to the bottom of the list-opitons page. There
you'll find a button with the text: Unsubscribe or edit Options. Click on
that button.