[ic] Locale question about right setting and sorting with russian

Joachim Leidinger jojo at leidinger.net
Tue Feb 10 07:19:38 EST 2004

Hi list,

what is the right setting for the interchange environment (FreeBSD)?
Setting LC_COLLATE to ru_RU.KOI8-R seems to me, help a little. But I
don't know, which locale have I to choose. Currently I use IC Version
4.8.6 and I've trouble to find an auhtor "tolstoj". mv_case="0" doesn't
work.

Any working codes in a search form page to share with me?

Thank you very much for tips, helps and hints.

Joachim