[ic] non-Verisign/Thawte Certs

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Wed Feb 11 11:35:05 EST 2004

The last time I renewed with Thawte, I swore I wouldn't again and I've
now got 15 days before my current cert expires.  I would appreciate
suggestions for alternatives that will work without a lot of the goofy
side-effects of the CA not being known, and yet have good customer
service and won't cost a first-born - we are not an ISP but an end-user
self-hosting site...

Regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320