[ic] Dealer pricing/ sale pricing

MDell, In The Sun, LLC mdell at inthesuntech.com
Wed Feb 11 21:58:48 EST 2004

I have a few situations on pricing for dealers and distributors.
1) where can I set the discount amount for these pricing levels?
2) The cart has been displaying and selling the sale price of items whether
the user is logged in or not.  I had to delete the sale price on each item
in order to stop that.
3) When I try to login to the cart as a shopper to get a dealer price all
the prices went to 0.00 or a second time logging in as a dealer the prices
stayed the same.

So I want people that have purchased before at the store to be able to get a
dealer price, which right now is about 5% off retail.  How do enable the
sale price dealer when they are logged in.

Thanks for any help.

MDell