[ic] Skipjack and routing

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Thu Feb 12 02:56:13 EST 2004

DB [DB at m-and-d.com] wrote:
> I am considering changing from manual processing of credit cards to
> using Skipjack. I got the demo account to work easily and my merchant
> account provider offers attractive terms. I have two questions:
>
> Do any of you with experience with Skipjack have comments about them
> and in particular are they reliable?
>
> I want to still charge orders for non-US addresses manually because I
> have to figure the costs on a case by case basis. Can I have US order
> run in real time and non-US orders come in for manual processing? (I
> guess this is a routing issue?) I run 4.8.8 but will upgrade to 5
> soon.

You can base this on their billing country value, in the credit_card profile
you can replace the similar existing portion with:

&set = co [either][value b_country][or][value country][/either]

[if value co =~ /^(US|CA)$/i]

[value name=mv_order_route set="log copy_user main" hide=1]
&credit_card=standard keep __CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED__
&charge=[var MV_PAYMENT_MODE][cgi mv_payment_test]
&set=mv_payment Real-time Credit Card (%c -- [var MV_PAYMENT_MODE])

[else]

[value name=mv_order_route set="log copy_user main_2" hide=1]
&credit_card=standard __CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED__
&set=mv_payment Credit Card (%c)

[/if]

Note the "main_2" route. Just copy the standard main route and set it up for
PGP or whatever. I have never used PGP or tested this code, but am guessing
this will get you into the ballpark.

YMMV

Paul