[ic] Skipjack and routing

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Thu Feb 12 03:04:57 EST 2004

interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org wrote:
> I want to still charge orders for non-US addresses manually because I
> have to figure the costs on a case by case basis. Can I have US order
> run in real time and non-US orders come in for manual processing? (I
> guess this is a routing issue?) I run 4.8.8 but will upgrade to 5
> soon.

I should have asked in my previous post. If anyone knows of a payment processor
that allows you to pass AVS args, pipe up! That would be very very cool!

Then one could pass different AVS settings based on location, you know, like
more stringent AVS for UK customers 8-)

http://www.dataquest.com/press_gartner/images/online_transaction_fraud_risk.pdf

Paul