[ic] [perl] comptabilty issues calling html file

Sam Batschelet batschelet at exactasphere.com
Fri Feb 13 16:45:29 EST 2004

Stefan Hornburgwrote:

>I'm unsure what really want to achieve, but maybe the [file] tag is
>you need ...
>	Racke

Ok this seems a step in the right direction, what I want to do print the
html code from another existing HTML page into a blank html table in
index.html.  The result would be like this

      $Tag->file($i-want-this-pages-code.html, $html);
      # Now I want to print the code here
       return $Tag ;

But I return this error any ideas?

Thank You,