[ic] - Quickbooks integration - setup used in quickbooks

Sanjeev Topiwala s_tops at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:04:10 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm using Interchange version 5.0.0. I downloaded the quickbooks extension
and got it configured as per the documentation. I had a few questions
regarding the implementation as well as wanted to get reccomendations from
the people already using it

1. It seems the item download allows downloading only "Non-Inventory Item"
types. Is there a reason that the export of items from interchange is only
for Non-Inventory type ? Is this a "feature"?

2. Do people use the inventory feature of quickbooks or just use it for
invoicing ?

3. Any tips on configuring quickbooks to use with interchange.

Thx..
- Sanjeev