[ic] Re: Automated Reply from <bill@www.ries-knight.net>

steelhead-mobile bill at ries-knight.net
Tue Feb 17 23:59:14 EST 2004

a bad autoresponder filter on the interchange mail list.

Due to the 100 plus spams I get daily, I have an autoresponse set up.  It is
a limitation of the mail server not to ignore certain addies when auto
responding.

If it is a problem, I will pull from the list.
bill
Bill Ries-Knight   ***   Stockton, CA.

My views on spamand SCO
http://www.ries-knight.net/index.html
.
Sending UCE is like screwing  in church during the sermon.
If you are noticed you are shunned for the rest of your days.