[ic] Cookies

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 01:32:06 EST 2004

> My cart doesn't seem to recognize that cookies are enabled in the
> browser. I'm using IC 5.0 and I see this problem with NS 7 and IE 6.
> I see the read_cookie subroutine in Util.pm.  Any thoughts as to what
> might be causing this or where would be the logical place to begin
> debugging it ?

More investigation and it appears it might be due to rewrite rules.
The most information I can find is in this thread at this link
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-September/026532.html

I have only one cart on the domain so I don't believe that is the
problem.
I didn't quite understand what fix was implied from that thread.
Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks.
Jon