[ic] barlink class in category_vertical

joscan at comcast.net joscan at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 14:49:34 EST 2004

help,

I've gone through the docs and mail list for an answer but  I couldn't find an answer,

I'm using IC 5 with the foundation templates for modification

What I'm having trouble with is the barlink class that is embedded in all  category_vertical  <b>[box-exec bar_link]area[/box-exec]</b> it looks like it should object should be bold when its a hyperlink but it doesn't. I've edited the theme.cfg and replaced bold for normal at font-weight

A.barlink:link, A.barlink:active, A.barlink:visited {
  color: #0051DA;
  font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
  font-weight: bold;
  text-decoration: none;
  font-size: 11px;
}

A.barlink:hover {
  color: #0051DA;
  font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
  font-weight: bold;
  text-decoration: underline;
  font-size: 11px;
}

but this makes all the objects bold All I want is the area bold

I've gone through other templates and the construct template works perfectly with

<B>[box-exec bar_link]area[/box-exec]</B>

I've adding something like this to the foundation template but the embedded barlink class still overrides the font specifications

Anyhelp would be appreciated

Thanks

Scott A