[ic] Run different catalogs with same name?

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Thu Feb 26 06:26:38 EST 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:43:43 +0100
Martin Conrad <martin at praktikant-online.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> is there a way to run different catalogs with the same name?
>
> For example:
> http://host1.tld/cgi-bin/store/
> http://host2.tld/cgi-bin/store/
>
> with different catalog directorys?
> example:
> /home/user1/interchange/catalogs/store/
> /home/user2/interchange/catalogs/store/
>
> I searched in the archive, but can't find anything...

You can do that with the FullURL directive enabled:

FullURL yes
Catalog host1 /home/user1/interchange/catalogs/store host1.tld/cgi-bin/store host1.tld:443/cgi-bin/store
Catalog host2 /home/user2/interchange/catalogs/store host2.tld/cgi-bin/store host2.tld:443/cgi-bin/store

Please test it before applying to your production system, because FullURL is sometimes tricky.

	Racke

Interchange Development Team