[ic] Problem with Admin

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Fri Jan 2 11:59:07 EST 2004

At 10:02 AM 1/2/2004 +1100, you wrote:

>Anybody help, with an admin access problem, I am using SuSe 9.0 with
>apache 2.06
>in the error logs when I try to log into admin I get this
>I have tried on interchange early versions and still same
>problem(including version 1 of apache)
>
>[02/January/2004:09:58:04 +3500] test /cgi-bin/test/admin/index.html
>Runtime error: ichelp import failed: sdbm store returned -1, errno 22, key
>"kaccess.main" at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line
>485, <IN> line 3.

Looks like your Perl is using SDBM, and that would be the problem; I've
never had any luck getting interchange and SDBM to play well together on
the one or two occasions that I've tried. Also, given that the foundation +
UI dist is moving away from internal dbms, I would suggest you consider
using one of the supported external SQL dbms for your catalogs, as well as
getting GDBM installed for the few tables that still use it.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax