[ic] 5.0.0 UI login page - page_metaconfig.html issue?

music at labyrinth.net.au music at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Jan 3 22:49:27 EST 2004

> Have upgraded a server to 5.0.0 (previous 4.8.7)
> RedHat Linux 7.3 Perl 5.6.1 mod_perl mod_interchange
>
> New catalogues working OK though have noticed server resources used are
more
> than twice the amount of previous install per IC page load instance.
>   PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
> 24968 interch   15   0 33676  32M  2636 S     3.5  3.2   0:01 interchange
>
> Previous version instances ran RSS between 10M and 14M

Just for clarity. After several days of 'housekeeping' crons etc Interchange
5.0 now appears to be using almost identical resources to our older 4.8.7
version.

  PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
 6408 interch   15   0 29680  15M  2556 S     7.1  1.5   0:03 interchange

The UI is a bit heavier.

http://123123wherever22bogus.org/catalogue/admin/page_metaconfig.html?page=admin%2flogin&id=uekEqF36&mv_pc=6