[ic] Runtime error: DBD::Pg v5.0

Salvador Caballe scaballe at caballe.net
Sun Jan 4 13:17:33 EST 2004

I just upgraded a system running interchange 4.8.7 to 5.0, my old catalog
runs OK with this new version, I use postgresql database in both catalogs, but
If I create a new catalog with makecat using the included foundation
template, all seems OK ,no errors when I start interchange.
but  I have "500 Internal server error" when I call any page
from the new foundation store , no problems with my old catalog

this is the error.log file output:

Runtime error: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Unable to identify an
operator '<>' for types 'bpchar' and 'int4' at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1836.

thanks
Salvador