[ic] MYOB Accounts package

Mike Curtis mike.curtis at gandacomputers.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 06:15:58 EST 2004

> Hi all,
> Has anyone looked at integrating MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) now at
ver11, with Interchange?
> Regards
> Mike Curtis

Just looking at it now what type of database does MYOB run on btw.  Also
would you want the product to interegrate with Interchange?

Just been informed that database is Oracle!! And that MYOB has facility
to import in CSV, TAB and others

I would be satisfied with the same functionality as with Quickbooks as I
perceive it, that is orders placed on the web would produce a file to be
imported imto MYOB Sales order processing, I will have to do some
re-reading of the Quickbooks import module as I seem to remember that
will also import new client details

Mike Curtis

interchange-users mailing list
interchange-users at icdevgroup.org