[ic] Red Hat

Rick O'Neil ic at oneil.org
Fri Jan 9 17:04:46 EST 2004

>Hi,
>
>I am wondering if anybody has experience running Interchange and Red Hat
>Enterprise Linux?  Does IC work okay on the Enterprise edition?  Are
>there any problems running IC under Enterprise Linux?

Jim,

I am currently running IC 5.0 on Redhat Enterprise Linux 2.1 seamlessly.
I've also run IC on Redhat 7.2 and 7.3 on various development machines. As
far as comparing 7.x vs Enterprise I've experienced no problems at all
running IC and as a matter of fact there are very few differences at all.

-Rick