[ic] OT: Redhat Alternatives?

cbcurrier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Sat Jan 10 07:51:54 EST 2004

Redhat has an open source still ... Called Fedora
Goto fedora.redhat.com
It is based on rh 9.0 & has already evolved but then redhat is not
really supporting it only hosting an opensource linux for the public.

As for working with IC There are so many issues regarding the new 5.0.0
that I even wonder if anyone has ventured forth to this level?

But I suspect that it Should work fine out of the box. So Consider the
Fedora version as an alternative...

I'm going to Mandrake.

C.B. Currier