[ic] I want to read , I just can't find where!

Rene Hertell interchange-users at hertell.com
Sun Jan 11 16:54:58 EST 2004

> Hey Rene ! Any idea how I can remove the stock from displaying in my
> store? Nothing is stocked in my store so just want to take it out.

I ignored your previous message (as many others do), cause you top-posted...

The easiest way to get rid of the stock-values is to just remove that piece
of code on the page that displays it. I don's remember which page it is, but
if you check the source of the page, and scroll down to the end of it you'll
find a note about the filename the <!--- comment --->.

What goes on the menu editor, I would recommend you just to try it out. You
can do it for example on the demo shops at icdevgroup.org.

René