[ic] autonumber with mySQL

Grant listbox at email.com
Wed Jan 14 14:50:48 EST 2004

Hello, I'm trying to set up a new table (correspondence) that will
"autonumber" a new key every time a new record is written.  I have this in
my correspondence.mysql file:

Database  correspondence  COLUMN_DEF  "code=INT(5) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT
PRIMARY_KEY"

and this in my catalog.cfg

Database correspondence AUTO_SEQUENCE 1

The correspondence.txt file is set up with field names, but when I restart I
get the following errors:

table correspondence index failed: Table 'catname.correspondence' doesn't
exist
table 'correspondence' failed: Table 'catname.correspondence' doesn't exist

A correspondence.autonumber file is created, but no correspondence.sql .
Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

- Grant