[ic] autonumber with mySQL

Grant listbox at email.com
Wed Jan 14 16:46:44 EST 2004

> > > Isn't your problem pretty obvious ? Take a look at the first
> line of any
> > > *.mysql file of current foundation.
> > >
> > > Bye
> > > 	Racke
> >
> > It's not obvious to me.  The first line of the Foundation products.mysql
> > file I have is:
> >
> > Database  products  products.txt __SQLDSN__
> >
> > and the first line of my correspondence.mysql file is:
> >
> > Database  correspondence correspondence.txt __SQLDSN__
>
> This problem would have been solved if you would post the whole content of
> that .mysql file..
>

> Rene

Alright, it's hard to tell if I'm posting too much information or not enough
sometimes.  Sorry about that.  Here's the entire contents of the
correspondence.mysql file:

Database  correspondence correspondence.txt __SQLDSN__
ifdef SQLUSER
Database  correspondence  USER         __SQLUSER__
endif
ifdef SQLPASS
Database  correspondence  PASS         __SQLPASS__
endif
Database  correspondence  COLUMN_DEF  "code=INT(5) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT
PRIMARY_KEY"
Database  correspondence  COLUMN_DEF  "notes=TEXT"

Does something in there need to be changed?

- Grant