[ic] Searching Multiple DBs

righteous at inbox.lv righteous at inbox.lv
Thu Jan 15 12:51:15 EST 2004

> Did you mean "multiple databases" at once, or seperately? At any rate, I take
> it you have set up one mysql db, so set the other one up the same. IOW define
> another SQLDSN SQLPASS SQLUSER (but use say SQLDSN_2 SQLPASS_2 SQLUSER_2) etc
> in variale (or any other place you want to define this). Then define the
> table using THOSE vars, like in dbconf/mysql/foo.mysql.
>
> to search it, just call the table.

The query code you put forth is what I tried previously, with no success.
Interchange is very stubborn and continues to read from the products/buyback.txt
instead of looking into the appropriate database indicated in
dbconf/mysql/buyback.sql.  Removing the products/buyback.txt causes internal
server errors.

Andrew