[ic] Submit order error.

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Sat Jan 17 11:14:09 EST 2004

At 01:40 AM 1/17/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>After going through the "ICCATTUT.pdf" and setting up an interchange site,
>upon placing an order and filing out all info, I get an error page saying
>that something
>is missing but will not list the missing items.
>     After looking at the error.log file:
>
>localhost.localdomain TrW8rn49:localhost.localdomain -
>[17/January/2004:01:23:07 -0500] harbon /cgi-bin/harbon/process Order
>profile order_profile not found

Apparently somewhere you have set your mv_order_profile to order_profile.
If there is not a profile by the same name in etc/profiles.order or
anywhere else, that would be the cause of this message. I have not been
through the tutorial, So I'm not sure how you got to this state of affairs.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax