[ic] Payment Module 500 Error

Chris Ochs chris at paymentonline.com
Sat Jan 17 15:02:46 EST 2004

Ah that makes sense.  Would jive with what I have seen except it doesn't
happen in rpc mode on our system, just in low or high traffic mode.  Our
payment module uses the same https post routines that the authorizenet
module does.

Btw this should be posted in BOLD on the interchange website.  The effect of
this is that customers get a declined message but are actually charged.  On
the day we upgraded this particular interchange server we had a ton of upset
clients to deal with, it wasnt' pretty.

Chris